Carpet in Columbia, MO
When looking for the largest and most diverse selection of carpet in the Columbia, MO, area, look no further than our local flooring store. At Dave Griggs' Flooring America, we have built a reputation for providing customers like you with the best carpet options, regardless of your tastes or budget. Spend time browsing our selection of carpet styles, textures, and colors to create the perfect design for your property that is only limited by your imagination. Our flooring experts have remained committed to our goal of helping customers choose high-quality discount carpets for more than 30 years. Visit our showroom in Columbia, MO, to browse our extensive carpet selection. See why millions of satisfied customers have chosen us for all their carpeting needs.
Carpet flooring is a popular choice for virtually any room or purpose, infusing comfort and beauty into any space. Soft and luxurious underfoot carpets help bring warmth to any room. Our flooring experts always help you find the best carpet option for your home. Rely on us to help you find the flooring that best suits your looks, performance, and price needs. We will walk you through our carpet selection, including all of the following carpet products:
- Berber is a unique carpet style with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Why Choose Carpet?
Carpet is one of the most popular flooring choices on the market because of its softness, affordability, and ease of maintenance. Our carpet selection is top-quality and only comes from the best brands, which gives it so many great benefits that you can take advantage of for many years. Learn more about our carpet selection's great benefits:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
Inventive Waterproof Carpet
We carry waterproof carpet flooring perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except its protective backing prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind to keep liquids from seeping into the fiber.
How to Maintain Carpet
Thanks to our durable, stain-resistant carpet selections, caring for your carpet has never been easier. Follow these simple carpet cleaning and maintenance tips for long-lasting, gorgeous-looking carpet: Each type requires slightly different care, and we will provide you with specific instructions for your carpet selection. Always ask a professional for the manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner before using any harsh chemicals.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Have a professional carpet cleaning annually.
- Clean up spills and accidents with a manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner.
Professional Carpet Installation
Before attempting a DIY carpet installation, consider hiring one of our experienced technicians. Inexperienced carpet installation can result in mistakes or substandard craftsmanship. Our team consists of well-trained and experienced professionals dedicated to completing your home renovation project. Our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee covers all our carpeting selections. We're sure you will love our installation job, but if you are dissatisfied with your new floor, give us a call within 30 days. We will replace your floor with a similar product free of charge.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Columbia, Ashland, Hallsville, Fulton, Centralia, MO, and the surrounding communities.